Captive Bred Blue Tangs Available Now at AlgaeBarn.com

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
3,435
Location
Denver, Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AB Christmas LOGO copy 2.png
Captive Bred Blue Tangs Avilable Now at www.algaebarn.com!

We are pleased to announce the newest product offering from AlgaeBarn! These Captive Bred Blue Tangs are eating well, full of energy, showing no signs of scaring or HLLE. Their colors are indistinguishable from their wild-caught counterparts. We are selling these fish for $95 and every order comes with a FREE bag of 5280 pods and 8oz OceanMagik, a $55 value free. We also offer a 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee on these fish AND a 15 day Health Guarantee!

100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee: If the fish is not alive on arrival we will replace it free of charge for you OR we can issue a full refund including shipping.

15 Day Health Guarantee: Should the fish expire within 15 days of delivery, we will replace it free of charge OR we can issue a full refund less the shipping cost.

Here are some links to more information and videos:
https://reefbuilders.com/2016/11/29...il&utm_term=0_88f38223c1-1174c5b735-439769561



These fish are selling out fast, so click here https://www.algaebarn.com/product/blue-tang-captive-bred/ and get yours now!

ABbluetangBig copy.jpg
 
Awesome! Glad these have made it to retail. Wish my tank was big enough for a blue tang.
 
All the article said was someone out of Asia. Sea dwelling creatures is the whole seller.
 
If I ordered one of these could I just come there and get it so the fish don't have to be shipped? Aren't you guys in Boulder I'd rather drive 30 minutes that the fish get all stressed out
 
If I ordered one of these could I just come there and get it so the fish don't have to be shipped? Aren't you guys in Boulder I'd rather drive 30 minutes that the fish get all stressed out

Yes, we can now allow local pick ups now for the fish! The easiest way is to place the order for the fish online, and select the free shipping option so you are not charged for shipping. Then put in the notes at check out you are going to pick up the fish in person. We will contact you to schedule the pick up. Thank you!
 
Wow congrats!
 
I added a captive bred Blue Tang and a captive bred Mandarin from Algae Barn five weeks ago. Both are doing very well. The Blue Tang eats like a pig. Algae Barn has great customer service. I believe this is the future of our hobby. They're more expensive than wild caught but the price will come down and these fish are more likely to thrive in our aquariums.
 
I saw a bunch of these tangs up close at Reefstock and they are really beautiful and in great condition!
 
Curious what price range your selling them at? I asked a lfs if he was going to carry these..and he asked if I wanted to pay 400.00 for one.... :/ Wondering if that really what they are going to be going for site says sold out so doesnt show the price.
 
So happy these are finally available! And at a good price point as well!
 
Hi guys, we just listed 3 more CB Blue Tangs in stock now on the site. There are our last 3 and we are not sure when more will be available at this time. Thank you all for the support!
 
My tank won't be ready for one until August/September but I hope you have some more available then!
 
Here are the Blue Tang and the Mandarin. Their washed out colors are due to my lack of skills as a photographer. The Blue Tang is a deep blue and the Mandarin has very vibrant blues and greens.

DSC_0562[1].JPG


DSC_0572[1].JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new