Captive Bred Blue Tangs Available Now at AlgaeBarn.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AB Christmas LOGO copy 2.png
Captive Bred Blue Tangs Avilable Now at www.algaebarn.com!

We are pleased to announce the newest product offering from AlgaeBarn! These Captive Bred Blue Tangs are eating well, full of energy, showing no signs of scaring or HLLE. Their colors are indistinguishable from their wild-caught counterparts. We are selling these fish for $95 and every order comes with a FREE bag of 5280 pods and 8oz OceanMagik, a $55 value free. We also offer a 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee on these fish AND a 15 day Health Guarantee!

100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee: If the fish is not alive on arrival we will replace it free of charge for you OR we can issue a full refund including shipping.

15 Day Health Guarantee: Should the fish expire within 15 days of delivery, we will replace it free of charge OR we can issue a full refund less the shipping cost.

Here are some links to more information and videos:
https://reefbuilders.com/2016/11/29...il&utm_term=0_88f38223c1-1174c5b735-439769561

These fish are selling out fast, so click here https://www.algaebarn.com/product/blue-tang-captive-bred/ and get yours now!

ABbluetangBig copy.jpg

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the article said was someone out of Asia. Sea dwelling creatures is the whole seller.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I ordered one of these could I just come there and get it so the fish don't have to be shipped? Aren't you guys in Boulder I'd rather drive 30 minutes that the fish get all stressed out

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I ordered one of these could I just come there and get it so the fish don't have to be shipped? Aren't you guys in Boulder I'd rather drive 30 minutes that the fish get all stressed out

Yes, we can now allow local pick ups now for the fish! The easiest way is to place the order for the fish online, and select the free shipping option so you are not charged for shipping. Then put in the notes at check out you are going to pick up the fish in person. We will contact you to schedule the pick up. Thank you!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow congrats!

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a captive bred Blue Tang and a captive bred Mandarin from Algae Barn five weeks ago. Both are doing very well. The Blue Tang eats like a pig. Algae Barn has great customer service. I believe this is the future of our hobby. They're more expensive than wild caught but the price will come down and these fish are more likely to thrive in our aquariums.

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a bunch of these tangs up close at Reefstock and they are really beautiful and in great condition!

Untamedrose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what price range your selling them at? I asked a lfs if he was going to carry these..and he asked if I wanted to pay 400.00 for one.... :/ Wondering if that really what they are going to be going for site says sold out so doesnt show the price.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So happy these are finally available! And at a good price point as well!

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the Blue Tang and the Mandarin. Their washed out colors are due to my lack of skills as a photographer. The Blue Tang is a deep blue and the Mandarin has very vibrant blues and greens.

DSC_0562[1].JPG

DSC_0572[1].JPG

Back