Chalice collection for sale

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, if I don't pay my rent in full I am going to get evicted. Apparently, it's ok for my apartment complex to go back on a written rent agreement we had. So I am offering a few gems that I am proud of and hate to sell. I am at work so I will post pictures when I get home.
Here is what I am offering:

3 eyes of bpc flamethrower colony completely covers medium sized fragment disk: $1200 shipped- sold

Lba corals deep south watermelon: not sure how many eyes (maybe 10) but it is gorgeous- the only of it's kind as far as watermelons go: $600 shipped

I have some more I will add later once I get home to look. Please pm me with questions.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
Also, I can't frag these as I don't have the equipment.

If you want to see pictures right now, you can look at my tank build thread at the newest pics. I don't believe the ft has the other 2 eyes yet but I will post updated pics later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
$1200 is an awesome deal for how large this BPC is. Definitely the biggest chunk of BPC I've seen offered for sale, maybe ever. I'd be all over it if I didn't have one going already.

Here you go, from your thread:

chalicegarden.jpg


bpcft.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone. It's nice to know I've got a family here to help me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Dang sorry Mal! Great deals though for someone.
 
So, as luck would have it, the battery on my camera died as I was taking pictures. So, they will be posted later tonight. Sorry.
 
Your deep south watermellon is the biggest piece i had ever seen. I have this chalice and It is a unique one of a kind watermellon for sure. GLWS.
 
Okie-dokie.
These pictures are really dark and I appologize. I don't have Photoshop or anything so I can't adjust them. If anyone wants, I will take better pictures but you get the idea of how healthy these pieces are by the pictures.

LBA DeepSouth Watermelon: $600 shipped. It's a gorgeous smooth skinned pink with 3 colors and green and yellow eyes. It's usually very smooth but me moving it made it shrink up a bit:
DSWMFS.jpg


BPC Flamethrower. The third eye looks like it's actually going to turn into 2 separate eyes. $1200 shipped for an amazing piece. I love this chalice and it pains me to sell it. :'(
FTforsale.jpg
 
Both are still for sale. I am pretty firm on the prices as I think they are already pretty good deals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
I can't remember who made them but I got that one for free for buying a big one. I don't know if they make the small ones like that anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new