!!CHEAPO CHEAPIES for CHEAPOS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I was getting at is they deal in high end stuff..so let's sell they were willing to give you $10 in credit for a no name sps you would end up spending $40 to ship it to them haha

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep I still have one I dont see on his page... a dark purple with green polyps
sounds interesting enough:) got a pic you can share? feel free to post it!

What I was getting at is they deal in high end stuff..so let's sell they were willing to give you $10 in credit for a no name sps you would end up spending $40 to ship it to them haha
seems like maybe one out of every five trades i do goes well for me. the other four seems to leave me with little to be desired as they say for whatever reason. shipping issues, teeny frags, ugly frags, etc

but that doesnt keep me from doing it so it never hurts ask:) lol besides i have tons of extremely affordable stuff!!!!!!!! see thread title:tongue1:

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so are you trying to imply its not worth it for me?

sounds interesting enough:) got a pic you can share? feel free to post it!
This doesnt look like any I saw on your site... its too small yet to be fragged... even for a booger sized peiece...
DSCN2980_zps7f5e821e.jpg

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man. Tough one. Had you not called me a cheapskate.....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

This doesnt look like any I saw on your site... its too small yet to be fragged... even for a booger sized peiece...
DSCN2980_zps7f5e821e.jpg

I like it. Polyps are nice and vibrant. It is a lot like my secale by comparison but please hit me up when it grows up a bit. Looks like its been through some trauma but seems to be recovering:) thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is nice looking. With how crazy people are about bonsai coloration in acros, the brightness in the polyps is sweet. Ill take tubbs over an acro for this, but nice piece.

DSCN2980_zps7f5e821e.jpg

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
÷> £%%+₩+₩+₩£₩ awesome elgalitarian frag pack! If I wasnt hard up on space I would jump on it!

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I like it. Polyps are nice and vibrant. It is a lot like my secale by comparison but please hit me up when it grows up a bit. Looks like its been through some trauma but seems to be recovering:) thanks for sharing!

Thanks, everyone wants a piece of it so get in line.. lol I got it with 10 other frags different corals, for trade for a tank. The tank it came from was recovering from a crash and flatworms...

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds tempting but I just don't have the room for lps and such. got any acros?

ill see what I can do. my lps collection is laughable at best and very neglected. Ask Alex

I generally like to keep them a week before i ship but am always more then willing to hold them longer. I totally understand some people do not want to see glue. That is no problem for me at all:)

Haha well he does have some nice colonies of some sweet favias ;) but Adam is the acro king. I have never met anyone who cares more about the health of acros. I think he dips everything in LPS acid for at least a month before it goes into his tanks lol so lps dont stand a chance.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha well he does have some nice colonies of some sweet favias ;) but Adam is the acro king. I have never met anyone who cares more about the health of acros. I think he dips everything in LPS acid for at least a month before it goes into his tanks lol so lps dont stand a chance.

I told you! He has seen how terrible i am to my poor lps. I mean my fancy chalices get buried in the sand and i don't even notice. And whats worse when i do, I still don't rescue them.:sad: I don't know what my problem is other than total lps apathy. I probably should just liquidate all my non sps coral! show them mercy

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back