Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

hey there i was wondering when are you going to update the website with new acans?
 
To the person who asked about shipping-if you don't win any, the shipping module won't be matched to any orders on the day it's supposed to ship, so it will be refunded.
@CherryCorals ....are those bowsers I see!?
 
@Acro76 I've been holding out for another of your sales, the last one I got alot of beautiful pieces. Is there still modules available for the free shirt package?
 
Thank god I get paid the day before the sale, definitely needing some new sticks after losing 29 to a bad alk spike last month.
 
Thank god I get paid the day before the sale, definitely needing some new sticks after losing 29 to a bad alk spike last month.

We are back in business with the lovely colored sticks, we've have many of our OG pieces back and growing.

Stick offering will be strong!
 
Some teaser photos of the sticks....

CC Needle in a Haystack

new2097.jpg~original


PC Superman

new2109.jpg~original


CC Cherry Limeaid

new2113.jpg~original


CC Passion Fruit

new2112.jpg~original


Rommel's Watermelon Milli

new2115.jpg~original


Menard's Strawberry Shortcake

new2114.jpg~original


PC Rainbow

new2111.jpg~original


Shades of Fall

new2110.jpg~original


Retina Blaster Suharsoni

new2107.jpg~original


RR The Vinh

new2108.jpg~original


Blue Tip Horrida

new2105.jpg~original


CC Yellowjacket

new2103.jpg~original


Milka Stylo

new2106.jpg~original


ORA Purple plasma

new2099.jpg~original


Rod's Blue Turaki

new2098.jpg~original


Tyree Pink Lemonade

new2100.jpg~original


JF Tierra Del Fuego

new2102.jpg~original


Raspberry Sherbert

new2101.jpg~original
 
Those yellow jackets make me wish I could keep sticks alive:/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new