cleaner gobi slide show

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome what kind of fish is that blue one , i almost didn't notice him thought you had a yellow tang with a splash of blue on him lol ..what kind of cleaner fish is that and does he do all the fish?

Alattner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet pictures i want to see this in person i have only seen my cleaner shrimp clean my fish

OP
OP
youngtimothy

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome what kind of fish is that blue one , i almost didn't notice him thought you had a yellow tang with a splash of blue on him lol ..what kind of cleaner fish is that and does he do all the fish?

its a neon gobi, they are great cleaners and clean any fish that will let it! they have a short life span im told like 2 years. mine lasted atleast a year. very fun to watch, great fish!

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaner and sharknose gobies are sweet little fish. But like you said its unfortunate how short their lifespan is. Mine only lasted about a year:(

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cleaner fish are sweet but do they last long? i've heard they just died off after a few months. how long have you had yours? fantastic pix dude

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cleaner fish are sweet but do they last long? i've heard they just died off after a few months. how long have you had yours? fantastic pix dude

The gobies do ok, but as mentioned have a short lifespan. Don't know much about cleaner wrasses(sometimes confused with gobies) since I've heard they are expert only and that they're moderate care.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back