Clownfish copying me

paintballer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
45
Location
Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is a weird situation a few days ago I notIced that when I was rocking out to some music my pair of clowns starting to bob their heads up and down than when I stopped they went back to normal. I've been testing this over the last few days and sure enough if I rock my head back and forth they will both do it instantly and as soon as I stop they will too. Anybody every heard of this before?
 
Seems to depend on the kind of music I'm playing.............lol
 
Ask and you shall receive. After they finish eating I will get a video
 
Well for some reason this will only let me post photos and not videos
 
Well for some reason this will only let me post photos and not videos
upload to youtube then copy and paste the link.......then the video shows up:)
 
I can give you my number if you'd be willing to text to me and I could try and post for you!
 


Heres the link guys. a little explanation i had my girlfriend hand banging off camera for a few seconds than she stopped and so did the fish. To see it look at the top clownfish.
 
From about 2 seconds on its good if she would've kept going they would've too they go as long as you do it's super weird
 
I mean this in the nicest way...but I want whatever you are taking [emoji12]Clownfish are weird though, I wouldn't put it past them to head bang...
 
Yah sorry they hated the camera swam to the back of the tank as soon as I got close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new