CMAC.... Off topic for fisherman.

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Thought I might try to kill two fish.... I mean birds with one stone and take my 9 year old fishing while I'm by the shore on Saturday.
I was wondering if anyone new any good spots near the conference that would be good to take a kid snapper fishing from the shore.

Thanks
 
I dont know about snappers but under the goldstar bridge or out in noank right in front of 66 riverview ave the is small public access...
 
Yes, we ended up going to bluff point state park, about 3 miles from the conference. We did not catch anything, and my son had water fill up his wading boots, but we still had a good time. Oh and him winning a new tank in the raffle didn't hurt either... lol
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1445351187.548769.jpg
 
A new tank is great. I don't really do salt water fishing but the one place I did try was Bluff Point, a nice walk to the Point but never caught a thing.
 
We did not have time to walk out to the point, but by the amount of people there it must be a nice trail out there!
 
It is nice. About a half hour walk along an easy path til you reach the sound.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new