Coming back to Reefing

Dawagner3240

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
33
Location
Long Grove
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R Joining up as I dive back into the reef hobby after about 8 years. Have been maintaining a little spec V as a planted tank but recently tore it down and converted to Salt, photo below of the first day after setup..


20231203_174418.jpg
 
Hey R2R Joining up as I dive back into the reef hobby after about 8 years. Have been maintaining a little spec V as a planted tank but recently tore it down and converted to Salt, photo below of the first day after setup..


20231203_174418.jpg
Welcome!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new