• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete live stock breakdown

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

OrlandoReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
68
Reaction score
39
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0654.jpeg


My tanks seal is about to go. I do not have the money to replace so im breaking down. I have an offer but its not good so im weighing my options. Everything is perfect in tank i have no pest or issues
 
Very beautiful tank... sorry things have taken a turn for you.
 
If you're parting out individual coral, im interested in gonis, acan lords, chalice, mushrooms, & hammers. Local to orlando and available all wed/thur.
 
Ill gladly hold anything u may want if u set up another tank.... Lmk if u wanna work something out
 
IMG_0654.jpeg


My tanks seal is about to go. I do not have the money to replace so im breaking down. I have an offer but its not good so im weighing my options. Everything is perfect in tank i have no pest or issues
I am in the Orlando area and would be interested in some of your fish, mostly the tangs and foxface but open to other.
 
Do you still have corals availble im in orlando .
 
Do you still have lifestock available . im in orlando
 
Anything available still? I am in Orlando.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new