Copepods FS - $15

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I culture copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every few months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need. Now is one of those times again.

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of adult copepods for $15 per bottle. Each bottle contains the equivalent contents of several commercial bottles. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-2 day delivery) for up to 3 bottles and is $8-$12 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me your address and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping. Temps are perfect right now for maximum survival rate!

Limited supply available.

I can ship these out tomorrow evening at the earliest!

copepodsMacro1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new