Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter xnguven
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xnguven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys need help in identifying this coral. Attached is the only good picture I have of it.
Thanks guys, it’s the one bottom right.

A554E0B4-ED80-4221-8257-AC1914C14693.jpeg
 
Thank you checked out the pictures of the corals you mentioned earlier looks pretty similar
 
So I waited a day in my tank and it’s starting to open up more than it was when I first got it. I think it is a galaxea now.

image.jpg
 
Cool! Fair warning....as it gets bigger it will have sweepers and try and sting nearby corals. They can be nasty when large.

Appreciate the heads up! Will keep the galexea up in the rockscape and try to place other corals away from it now before it gets to that point.

Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new