Corals Captive-E dosing recommendations

aalvarado87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Location
earlimart
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have about 130 gallon total system. 6 fish, hawkfish two wrasse, clown, tang, eel My phosphates are near zero and my nitrates are zero. I just bought some food and it doesnt say much as how much to feed I wanted to see if anyone else was using this stuff and around how much they were using thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new