Cover Images

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else notice you can now set a cover image on your profile? Just did it and I think it’s a pretty cool new feature!

F17724F1-CC72-4C38-9085-AF33FC0D1A77.png



It was easy to do. When viewing your profile click “cover” and you will get a drop down of options.
 
Anyone else notice you can now set a cover image on your profile? Just did it and I think it’s a pretty cool new feature!

F17724F1-CC72-4C38-9085-AF33FC0D1A77.png



It was easy to do. When viewing your profile click “cover” and you will get a drop down of options.
Yup! Did mine a couple days ago, used a fts and it's pretty awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new