Dendro Showoff Thread

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
128
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatup R2R!

Lets see your dendros. I'm interested in seeing what color combinations are out there. Pics please :xd:


I'll start...


I have two color combos. The top one is fairly common. The bottom Rainbow one is rarer.

7-18-2010004.jpg



Here are pics of the top one that Subielover took, I got the piece from him, thanks!

Dendro-NiceOne1R2RSubielover6-6-2010.jpg


Dendro-NiceOne2R2RSubielover6-6-2010.jpg



Here are pics of the Rainbow Dendro, sales pic from when I bought it

Dendro-Rainbow3R2RMrCoral5-19-2010.jpg



Pics of same lineage as mine and above from same vendor, taken by swampy (hope you don't mind me showing off your pics, they are better than mine)

Dendro-Rainbowswampy1R2RMrCoral5-19-2010.jpg


Dendro-Rainbowswampy2R2RMrCoral5-19-2010.jpg



Your turn... Can't wait to see whats out there :xd:
 
wish i would have known you were going to start this thread. my dendro colony was spawning last night, but i was too lazy to walk the 10ft to get the camera.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new