Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

I think we have a little fighter Doc?! ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x677).jpg
Nice, Oyster will help
 
I placed an order for a no-waste reverse osmosis, so instead of wasting down the drain 2 3 4 5 gallons of water, this one does not
Zero waste ultra filtration system, I just got to add the d i filter, which I have

About 3 weeks ago I received reverse osmosis filter the real cheap ones and for every gallon of good clean water it waste 6 gallons. No good

Screenshot_20200526-053639.png
 
Someone who has been running a business over 25 plus years, I hate waste waste of time, waste of money, waste of resources, I can go on and on. I bought a real cheap reverse osmosis filter it cost total shipping $65 and boy was I disappointed, for every one gallon of good water you would waste 6 gallons of water. So I got on the internet and found this no waste reverse osmosis only thing I need to add is the DI filtration.

IMG_20200527_145113208.jpg
 
My tank is over one year out and super stable with daily continuous 2 percent AWC with tropic marin pro and phospates below 1ppm and Alk at 8.2. Just placed an order from aquarium depot for 3 orange stereonephthyas. I feed reef roids daily and Rod's reef and my tank is stable with great flow. I don't have a sand bed. Any other suggestions appreciated. Thx.
 
My tank is over one year out and super stable with daily continuous 2 percent AWC with tropic marin pro and phospates below 1ppm and Alk at 8.2. Just placed an order from aquarium depot for 3 orange stereonephthyas. I feed reef roids daily and Rod's reef and my tank is stable with great flow. I don't have a sand bed. Any other suggestions appreciated. Thx.
If you're brave enough add Pacific oysters, my two tanks equal 80 to 85 gallons and I have 70 Pacific oysters in the sump as of today. Also in the sump I have dry Rock Marco type, do it yourself canister filter,Does wonders IMG_20200527_180212_126.jpg IMG_20200527_180212_126.jpg IMG_20200527_180212_126.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_69800610_091227_218.mp4
    27 MB
Just came in the mail 500 snails and next week on the 10th I have Carnation corals from Bali coming in I wonder what they look like and I hope they come in

Photo from Exclusive Corals

Screenshot_20200602-205956.png
 
Last edited:
Let us hope they arrive early morning. A bit of a heat wave for us here in Cali.
Funny you said that I just in the morning about 11 a.m or. 11:30 I was looking at my email and it said they were delivered and sure enough they were, I just finished acclimating like 20 minutes ago looks like most are okay. Good point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new