Did you guys recruit Robert from Marine Depot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JustinSPSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was subscribed to Marine Depot's YouTube and they seem to have switch hosts in their past couple videos. In fact, I haven't heard from him in a while so I did some digging.

I saw that his Facebook profile says he works for you guys now. Is this true? When can we see him in your videos? I would love to see him, Ryan and Randy all together.

-Justin

tAEQW2T_d.jpg

Frag Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched a Reef Dudes video that Robert formally of Marine Depot and he confirmed the move. He is apparently working on write ups for them. I'm guessing it is story boards for the videos.

squids419

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish nerds and coral junkies!

Robert Farnsworth here and let me first say thanks for the kind words. Appreciation for the content makes all the hard work worth it. I can’t really express how much it means to me in words; I love what I do to the core and knowing at least a few of you enjoy it too just makes me happy.

Yes, I work for Bulk Reef Supply since April of 2019. This was a tough decision by me and on only me. I spent 13 fun and fullfilling years with MD and the time to grow had come. I made plans to move my family across the US to greener pastures which eventually led to me seeking out new professional opportunities as well. Marine Depot gave me opportunity I don’t think I could have found anywhere else and will forever be grateful for that.

Bulk Reef Supply is a solid company with a culture of excellence I can identify with and I certainly feel at home here. I have been mainly working on written content to accompany the videos on-site, some marketing and product acquisition.

Here is the exciting part, I recently joined the Social team at BRS and look forward to filling your feeds with fishy content in the New Year.

I don’t frequent R2R all that much but you can find me on Facebook and @squids419 on IG. Feel free to drop a line anytime and keep an eye out for me in 2020!

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish nerds and coral junkies!

Robert Farnsworth here and let me first say thanks for the kind words. Appreciation for the content makes all the hard work worth it. I can’t really express how much it means to me in words; I love what I do to the core and knowing at least a few of you enjoy it too just makes me happy.

Yes, I work for Bulk Reef Supply since April of 2019. This was a tough decision by me and on only me. I spent 13 fun and fullfilling years with MD and the time to grow had come. I made plans to move my family across the US to greener pastures which eventually led to me seeking out new professional opportunities as well. Marine Depot gave me opportunity I don’t think I could have found anywhere else and will forever be grateful for that.

Bulk Reef Supply is a solid company with a culture of excellence I can identify with and I certainly feel at home here. I have been mainly working on written content to accompany the videos on-site, some marketing and product acquisition.

Here is the exciting part, I recently joined the Social team at BRS and look forward to filling your feeds with fishy content in the New Year.

I don’t frequent R2R all that much but you can find me on Facebook and @squids419 on IG. Feel free to drop a line anytime and keep an eye out for me in 2020!

Love ya pal and it looks many others do as well! Merry Christmas brother.

Robert@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love ya pal and it looks many others do as well! Merry Christmas brother.
Thanks Cody! Miss you and all the SCMAS guys man.

I was back for a quick visit in early November but that was all family and my daughter. My plan is to be back in OC 2-3 times per year moving forward so I will stop into a club meeting as soon as I find the time. Plus, I need to coral shop and SOCAL is the promised land for coral!

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that, but Robert was with us in today's livestream!

Not only that, but Robert was with us in today's livestream!

Increasing flow didn't increase growth rate, Democrats are joining the Republicans, t5 bulbs don't need to be changed every 6 months, and now Robert just joined BRS I'm so confused I don't know what's real anymore.
It's like Batman left the Justice league and joined The Avengers. (Wait, maybe it's more like Aquaman )

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I have been listening to RNN old episodes on my way to work and I listened to your episode. The one thing that stuck out to me was that you love fishing irl and sure enough there you are with your yellowtail. I was kinda wondering where you had gone. Glad to hear you’ll still be around.

Robert@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I have been listening to RNN old episodes on my way to work and I listened to your episode. The one thing that stuck out to me was that you love fishing irl and sure enough there you are with your yellowtail. I was kinda wondering where you had gone. Glad to hear you’ll still be around.

Yeah buddy, I love it just as much if not more than aquariums. The bass fishing here in Nashville, TN was a big motivator for my relocation.

Peter and Jeremy at RNN are a couple of rad dudes, hopefully they invite me back on the podcast sometime this year!

Happy New Year!

-Robert

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah buddy, I love it just as much if not more than aquariums. The bass fishing here in Nashville, TN was a big motivator for my relocation.

Peter and Jeremy at RNN are a couple of rad dudes, hopefully they invite me back on the podcast sometime this year!

Happy New Year!

-Robert
Lake Wheeler is 3 minutes from my house and Lake Guntersville is an easy 40 minute drive. Umm.. what is this about bass fishing in Nashville? :rolleyes: :p

Robert@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 Both are just a short drive for me and definitely will be on my list of destinations. So many new bodies of water and places to explore out here!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back