Dont ever Listed To...

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shipping company who tells you to not open up a heat pack,or they will sue you if it causes a fire and causes damage to the truck.

Thats all I have to say!Ends up with dead corals in a heart beat...I feel so stupid....

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u mean you shipped something without opening the heat pack and just tossed it in the box still sealed? Please tell me this is not so, sorry if it is but I find lots of humor in that lol

OP
OP
clowns101

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shipped some coral via UPS...I had to ship 2day air cause UPS wanted to charge me over $100 for a over nite.So I shipped it out 2day air.

So,before I shipped it out,I said,here is what I am shipping,and I need to put in a heat pack,so I go to open the pack,and they tell me,not to even open it,just put it in the box,and go.I said,why,I need to open it,they said,you will be sued if it catches on fire,and she had her hand over the box telling me not to even open it and put it in the box.So I did just that.

Long story short,corals died,Im mad at UPS,and Im never shipping via. UPS again!

Make since?

OP
OP
clowns101

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u mean you shipped something without opening the heat pack and just tossed it in the box still sealed? Please tell me this is not so, sorry if it is but I find lots of humor in that lol

Unfortunatly,you are going to have to laugh at me,haha!

They wouldnt let me open.Said it would catch fire on me...and I dont want to get sued,haha

OP
OP
clowns101

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha,I should,but Im not wanting to cause drama,I just want people to be aware of what I have been told.

I think Im going to start using Fed Ex even though its a 45 min drive,Id rather have happy corals and happy buyers,that me being cheap,and unhappy buyers from me!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.9%
Back