Dont ever Listed To...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shipping company who tells you to not open up a heat pack,or they will sue you if it causes a fire and causes damage to the truck.

Thats all I have to say!Ends up with dead corals in a heart beat...I feel so stupid....
 
Do u mean you shipped something without opening the heat pack and just tossed it in the box still sealed? Please tell me this is not so, sorry if it is but I find lots of humor in that lol
 
I shipped some coral via UPS...I had to ship 2day air cause UPS wanted to charge me over $100 for a over nite.So I shipped it out 2day air.

So,before I shipped it out,I said,here is what I am shipping,and I need to put in a heat pack,so I go to open the pack,and they tell me,not to even open it,just put it in the box,and go.I said,why,I need to open it,they said,you will be sued if it catches on fire,and she had her hand over the box telling me not to even open it and put it in the box.So I did just that.

Long story short,corals died,Im mad at UPS,and Im never shipping via. UPS again!

Make since?
 
Do u mean you shipped something without opening the heat pack and just tossed it in the box still sealed? Please tell me this is not so, sorry if it is but I find lots of humor in that lol


Unfortunatly,you are going to have to laugh at me,haha!

They wouldnt let me open.Said it would catch fire on me...and I dont want to get sued,haha
 
haha,I should,but Im not wanting to cause drama,I just want people to be aware of what I have been told.

I think Im going to start using Fed Ex even though its a 45 min drive,Id rather have happy corals and happy buyers,that me being cheap,and unhappy buyers from me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new