Don't you just love....

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.....Getting that new coral...You know....the one you can't take your eyes off of.

You could figure on a daily basis there is at least one of us out there that gets that sweet new frag...or piece we have looked for or now cant stop looking at.lol and now added to the collection. Would be cool to see all the new pieces people add to their system that they are super excited about - adding the "Hopefuls.lol" you could even come back later to update on it.

Here is my new super stoked - snagged it off of the tables (was the piece I went for :bigsmile: ) hope it likes its new home - very cool. R&M aussie. And a pick with the new placement in the DT with all his new buds.
 

Attachments

  • 20140921_154401.jpg
    20140921_154401.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 20140926_202255.jpg
    20140926_202255.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 131
  • 20140926_200709.jpg
    20140926_200709.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 141
I got 13 or 14 new additions today!! I'll post pics when I acclimate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new