Dosing pump question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rickyrooz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
1,145
Location
Newtown, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased this dosing pump system? I was wondering what the reviews on it were like. Should I get one of these or can I use an Aqua Lifter on a timer? The only thing that worries me about the Aqua Lifter is that it pumps the liquid through the tube pretty fast and if I'm going to use it for a two-part system it'll need to be much slower. The Aqua Lifter pumps 3.5 gallons per hour (220 mL per 1 min.). Any suggestions?
 
That looks pretty sweet, but the 4 feedback on that seller sorta worries me. I bought two of the BRS dosers<90 or so a piece> and love em, I think they're really helping a lot to keep my system more stable and everything is growing like crazy. Then again, I've also made other changes since then. I put them on the walmart Brink digital timers and all has been well for about 8 months now.
 
For $300 you can get the Bubble Magus Doser with 3 pumps! This way you can dose your two part and magnesium. I have been running the BM for a little over a month now and I'm loving it! Nuocean sells the shelft, tube holder, and doser for $300 I believe. With this pump you can dose several small doses in a 24hr period to keep everything very stable and you don't have to mess with any bulky timers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new