Dr Reef Quarantined Fish - Order received!

Jacobbbb82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Just wanted to take a second to say how satisfied I am with Dr Reefs Quarantined Fish. I ordered a pair of clowns, PB Tang, Yellow Tang, and Purple Tang all with full QT service. They arrived today and are all healthy. They were eating within an hour. The temp in the bags when removed was 78.9 and Salinity was 1.024-25ish. Acclimating was easy and fish showed very little stress. I won’t shop for fish anywhere else!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new