Dream build giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davy Jones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What time? I work in a refrigerated warehouse so I'd like a general time so I can be ready lol
 
What time? I work in a refrigerated warehouse so I'd like a general time so I can be ready lol
Yeah I can't find the stream to watch on youtube

We'll start the YouTube stream at 5pm (CST) tonight with a countdown to 7:30pm (CST). The Facebook stream will start just before 7:30 (CST). You can find them both on our Bulk Reef Supply FB Page and our BulkReefSupplyCom YouTube Channel. :)

Good Luck Everyone!!!
 
We'll start the YouTube stream at 5pm (CST) tonight with a countdown to 7:30pm (CST). The Facebook stream will start just before 7:30 (CST). You can find them both on our Bulk Reef Supply FB Page and our BulkReefSupplyCom YouTube Channel. :)

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Randy you can also create a thread here and embed the stream and have it live in your forum if you would like!
 
Ive been staring at this thing since yesterday... Why wont you ring?!?!


8FB15BA3-9BC7-4D2E-A6F2-DB71876E225C.jpeg
 
@randyBRS
You broke youtube. ;) My countdown screen is stuck at 2:21:32...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new