"Easiest" Acros

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reach out to Matt @BoomCorals . I had basically asked him the same thing at the beginning of the year and he put together a great "starter" pack of easy SPS for me. all are doing great but the purple stylo he sent me has been growing like crazy. would highly recommend one of those and anything from Matt, assuming you've got sufficient lighting and flow.
For sure, I do beginner SPS packs all the time!

OP
OP
Jeremy K.A.

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the effort guys. Have a nice piece on the way Friday. Money was not the issue. It was trying to find someone that was selling a slimer that was bigger than a small frag. The slimer I lost was sort of a unexpected surprise replacement for a large Unique Corals WYCIWYG slimer frag that I ordered but was no longer available. Must of sold it before they took the picture down I think. The coral they sent me was like 3 times the size at the same price. It was a beautiful coral, the size of a child's hand, and it became my "center piece". The coral just loved my tank and was growing nicely for about 9 months. It is on the "Show me your slimer thread" https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/show-me-your-green-slimer-acro.90892/page-2#post-3929314 Anyway issues with dinos killed it. Sorry Jeremy K.A. if I muscled into your thread.
My threads are for everyone! I don't mind a bit

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ive had good luck with efflos, dont buy huge peices because I lost a few not adjusting well to my tank ( red planet and ora hawkins) but dont get nubs they always stn on me

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

• I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back