• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoRay 60 Led Lights PAIR in Mint condition

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,386
Reaction score
246,617
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a pair In new condition with hanging kit, used for 7 months. Have separate cords for white and blues. BEAUTIFUL SHIMMER AND very QUIET FANS. Just bought kessils.
 

Attachments

  • eco4.jpg
    eco4.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 360
  • eco5.jpg
    eco5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 330
  • eco1.jpg
    eco1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 378
My apology everyone- Thought I posted price. I Paid $309.99 for each one.......... Selling the PAIR for $$300 Plus $20 shipping. I will pay any shortages on shipping and Provide tracking number immediately. These are in VERY GOOD condition.
You need to post a price
 
My apology everyone- Thought I posted price. I Paid $309.99 for each one.......... Selling the PAIR for $$300 Plus $20 shipping. I will pay any shortages on shipping and Provide tracking number immediately. These are in VERY GOOD condition
Cost?

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III
 
I have the same light over one of my frag tanks. And an eBay special over the other frag tank And the par levels are way higher under the ecoray
Glws
 
Attached are extra pics you requested.
 

Attachments

  • ecoray1.jpg
    ecoray1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 260
  • ecoray2.jpg
    ecoray2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 245
  • ecoray3.jpg
    ecoray3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 256
Wife corrected me- It's $300 SHIPPED for the pair !!
My apology everyone- Thought I posted price. I Paid $309.99 for each one.......... Selling the PAIR for $$300 Plus $20 shipping. I will pay any shortages on shipping and Provide tracking number immediately. These are in VERY GOOD condition
 
S o l d !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new