EcoSmart Live Connection Manager

watdachuck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having frustrating moments with the EcoSmart manager for the Radion LED fixtures? I cannot tell if it is just me but once again today I was going to make some small changes and the connection manager appears to be down again...

Do not get me wrong I think the lights are amazing, but what the heck is up with the web connection constantly having issues???

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having issues as well. I sent an email got a reply, told me to call I did. Get voicemail everytime. Says leave number will call Back, was over a week ago and left 3 MSG. No call back yet. Kinda disappointed with the customer service I have received so far. My royal blues won't turn on in the calibrate mode but appear to be on when in program mode.

-Alex-

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im having porblems with it now as well and had to shut them off for the meanwhile. This is very frustrating

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got ahold of Ecotech. Site is back up. And I need to reinstall everything. Hoping there isn't anymore maintenance on the site when I do.

b-o-b-s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm beyond aggravated. Connection manager never works, programming is very hard to figure out. I'm constantly having to turn the intensity back down, I set at 70 or 80% and three days later it's at a hundred and in turn is bleaching my corals. Also I can never get both radions calibrated correctly at low light intensity.what the heck. I'm wishing I got a different pair of fixtures honestly. Is there something I'm missing here....? I'd really love to start seeing growth and reliability out of these lights .

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back