Edzo's ZERO EDGE

Can you send me some more specifics on the build? How the sump is built and how you built the tray and tank etc? I'm interested in building my own.
 
Can you send me some more specifics on the build? How the sump is built and how you built the tray and tank etc? I'm interested in building my own.

It was built by zero edge.
 
Can you send me some more specifics on the build? How the sump is built and how you built the tray and tank etc? I'm interested in building my own.

George is correct, this is a factory built Zero Edge but there is a member on here that made one and it worked out really well. The sump is pretty standard, good photos on their website
 
someone else asked about a check valve - didn't see a reply. how does the tank not drain down to the returns at the bottom in the event of a power outage?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new