Edzo's ZERO EDGE

clam.jpg
rainbow.jpg
new additions
 
I love the zero edge they are amazing tanks.

A fool knows you can't touch the stars, but a wise man still reaches.
 
top.jpg
Here is a quick top down, starting to look like a reef tank finally. I appreciate the kind words, thanks everyone for the input.
 
Looks great!
 
Added a few more things, thought I would give a little photo update. Next hobby will be photography so I can do a better job at showing mother natures handy work!! Sorry for lousy iphone shots
 
Last edited:
Does that tank actually overflow on the edge of the tank into a trough or does it just look that way? Magnificent.

Yes, there is a drain in the back where the water flows through. It's a pretty slick setup but evaporation Is a lot higher then the average tank, other then that I have been very happy with it. Thanks
 
tank6.jpg

I made a few changes to rockwork and added some more coral and a new little clam. I saw a thread on here somewhere regarding corny decorations, I was going to post my pot but I cant find the thread anymore so I will have to contribute from here. I have a fire shrimp living inside of it and a maxi mini nem on top, its a happening little place.
 
Last edited:
Been a while so thought I would throw a few photos up
 

Attachments

  • coral5.jpg
    coral5.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 329
  • coral1.jpg
    coral1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 328
  • coral4.jpg
    coral4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 320
  • coral6.jpg
    coral6.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 328
  • coral2.jpg
    coral2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 317
one more
 

Attachments

  • coral3.jpg
    coral3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 318
sorry for the duplicate
 

Attachments

  • coral2.jpg
    coral2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 350
Wow man. Looks great! Wait till that fungia plate settles in!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new