ETRC July 2017 Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter cale0721
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Scrappy RN

Kelly, what else do you need in particular from the food/drink/utensil list?
I forgot ice so if you could bring a bag that would be great! If you want to bring more then a simple dessert item (cookies, brownies, etc.) would be great.
 
I plan to be there. I can bring some frags if anyone is interested. reef ready grape juice - $25, red planet - $20, miami orchid - $10, hulk - $10, pokerstar - $10, purple haze - $10, undata - $10, tyree pink watemelon chalice - $25. I also have some dragons breath macro.
If any of these are beginner friendly I wouldn't mind one of them. I have a paly, a xenia, mushrooms and a hammer at the moment. The hammer is brand new but the others have been doing very well since I set the tank up. If you think any of them would suit can you send a pic?
 
Can you guys help me with the names of the corals you brought? I thought I would remember them....not sure why since I can't remember my own name sometimes, lol!
 
Thanks for hosting today @Scrappy RN , I (and Trinket and Chucky) enjoyed it. Great food and good company . Love your tank. And thanks @parroki for your generosity.
Very welcome and I'm glad you liked the tank! I look forward to more meetings and learning more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new