• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Evergrow IT2040 $170 shipped

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving to a larger tank so I need a bigger fixture. I wasn't real happy with the factory spectrum so I added a few things. Removed one red and replaced with a hyper red, pulled a green(one grn left) and swapped a couple warm whites for cool whites. Overall it looks a lot more appealing and it seems to have helped with color on my sps's. In particular my pink and green birdsnest are a lot lot more vibrant after only a couple months, and growth is noticeable, although I dont think anymore or less than when it was the basic spectrum. I also have a bag of at least 25 diodes so you can swap them around if you so choose to do so. Price is $170 shipped to the lower 48 and am VERY FIRM as its over half price for what your getting. Buyer pays paypal fees or sends as gift.

OP
OP
Salty_Box_Reef

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or $150 picked up in Sonoma County. Would also consider a trade for kessil a150w, and if you have several I might be willing to purchase and trade. Looking to run two 150's and a 350 or 360.

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 88 41.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 104 49.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back