• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Evergrow IT2040 $170 shipped

Salty_Box_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
493
Reaction score
124
Location
SF north Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving to a larger tank so I need a bigger fixture. I wasn't real happy with the factory spectrum so I added a few things. Removed one red and replaced with a hyper red, pulled a green(one grn left) and swapped a couple warm whites for cool whites. Overall it looks a lot more appealing and it seems to have helped with color on my sps's. In particular my pink and green birdsnest are a lot lot more vibrant after only a couple months, and growth is noticeable, although I dont think anymore or less than when it was the basic spectrum. I also have a bag of at least 25 diodes so you can swap them around if you so choose to do so. Price is $170 shipped to the lower 48 and am VERY FIRM as its over half price for what your getting. Buyer pays paypal fees or sends as gift.
 
Or $150 picked up in Sonoma County. Would also consider a trade for kessil a150w, and if you have several I might be willing to purchase and trade. Looking to run two 150's and a 350 or 360.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new