OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ryanbrs or @randyBRS has there been any mention as to a release date?? I know they said 4th quarter of this year, but we are in the 4th quarter so...

Not a hard date just yet, but orders for them have been submitted! :)

I'm thinking they might sell a bit better if you would put them under.. I don't know... LED lighting? Or possibly under Apex Modules in the controller section? :p
Honestly, I had no idea these existed or that you guys stocked them until I found them on a google link that took me to BRS. I tried to find them again on your website and finally re-found them when I searched for "lunar". ;Blackeye

Hmm... That's strange you couldn't find them. I just navigated to the Neptune page, clicked on Modules and found them about halfway down the page. Either way, I'll be sure to ask the website team about possibly adding them to the LED section so they are a bit easier to find! Thanks for the feedback! :)

-Randy

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PopaSmurph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I know I'm not the only one with a couple kessil A80's has any rumors been going around of a mount for this light yet? I'm not really looking to go with L brackets I want a cleaner look then that. I figure I'm not the only one that would like a completely passively cooled t5 LED hybrid.

Ryanbrs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I know I'm not the only one with a couple kessil A80's has any rumors been going around of a mount for this light yet? I'm not really looking to go with L brackets I want a cleaner look then that. I figure I'm not the only one that would like a completely passively cooled t5 LED hybrid.

I have not heard anything on this one.

Saltydoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love this fixture with the a80
I only have softies and lps so it should be plenty of par. The a80 would help add that shimmer and kessil look to the tank, at an affordable price.

MapleReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so happy! I pre ordered a 48” fixture with BRS! Currently wearing my free brstv tee, up here in Canada

Thanks guys!!

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea when you guys will start shipping pre-orders? I heard of another retailer who has already shipped out to customers.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when you guys will start shipping pre-orders? I heard of another retailer who has already shipped out to customers.
They posted in a different thread that they are shipping this week. Some may have already shipped.

Bronx19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In terms of cost and shimmer the Kessil is likely the best option. Putting two XR30s in this isn't saving you any money, but the T5 will bump up the PAR enough that two Kessils work.

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thoughts on resting "Chinese box lights" on top of the t5 housing until they come out with the elongated end brackets? I'd planned on putting the universal brackets under the box lights at the ends just to provide some more security. Of course knocking them into the tank is a concern but I would be well aware of that every time i got my grubby mitts near the tank

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thoughts on resting "Chinese box lights" on top of the t5 housing until they come out with the elongated end brackets? I'd planned on putting the universal brackets under the box lights at the ends just to provide some more security. Of course knocking them into the tank is a concern but I would be well aware of that every time i got my grubby mitts near the tank

Not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but these fixtures do leave the door open for customizing them in many configurations! :)

-Randy

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday R2R!

We has so many questions about the T5 Hybrid fixture from Aquatic Life that we just had to put it through the test! This is one of Ryan's new personal favorites so we'd love to hear what you think about it! :)

Lol, great. It's been less then 24 hours since I decided on a light, and now I want this. Is this worth the investment for a new hobbiest? Or should I just hold off?

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, great. It's been less then 24 hours since I decided on a light, and now I want this. Is this worth the investment for a new hobbiest? Or should I just hold off?
Worth it.

Start with this, add your choice of LED fixtures into it later.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back