Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you do anything in particular to make your green nem have such beautiful color? I'm wondering if there is something we aren't giving Weirdo that we should be.

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you do anything in particular to make your green nem have such beautiful color? I'm wondering if there is something we aren't giving Weirdo that we should be.
Nothing special, I guess it is the nem original color , one was sold as Green Orange tip and the other as Green Purple Tip.
also the tank is mature 2.5 years. all these time I keep increasing light intensity slowly. Heavy bio load and heavy feeding so there is a lot nutrition for the corals to eat. I was target feeding the nems then I stopped because they started to multiply.

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Weirdo has grown on me. His little freak has stayed footed for a week now...I'm sure it will move now that I said it.
Remember They can hear us and read our minds, and maybe Weirdos are following our build threads !!

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old Photo Before the split

38619013965_9a9f158e6c_b.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back