First Attempt 21gal

tylerandersen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha, Ne
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love any suggestions. This is my first tank. I feel like there may be to much rock as I am not entirely happy with how it looks.. It's about 4 months old now. I've moved the frogspawn to one of the back rocks since taking this picture.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402986050.576810.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402986068.095333.jpg
 
A nice start. I feel like the scape would be great if you just removed the rock in the front and allowed more negative space.

I was thinking the same thing! Great start!
 
Thanks that's kind of what I was thinking. I feel guilty taking it out! Haha. I don't know how I feel about having green star polyps on the rock.. Probably will take over from what I hear.
 
Gsp is neat to watch in the water but yes u will have to cut it back eventually
 
Alright.. Redid it.. Kept all the rock.. Just smashed one into smaller pieces.. Things are still a bit stirred up.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403054922.534934.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403054931.984011.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new