Flippers reef 125 gallon

IMG_20181124_112309.jpg


Now back to the your regular programming......
How precious. I want to snuggle down in that line.
 
Why does your tank look so much better than mine after a water change.... It takes at least a day for things to settle in my tank after I do a water change. If I took a pic of what my tank looks like right now after I just did a 20% WC it would look all cloudy and POd :)
 
Why does your tank look so much better than mine after a water change.... It takes at least a day for things to settle in my tank after I do a water change. If I took a pic of what my tank looks like right now after I just did a 20% WC it would look all cloudy and POd :)

Well, I do let my new saltwater settle over night. I use just plan old IO for salt. Water volume is probably the key factor. 180 gallons total and a 25 gallon change isn't a lot.

Looks amazing!

Thank you!
 
I do the same with my water as well. Made it yesterday morning. But 20 gallons for me was a 20% on a 100 gallon tank and I vacuumed the sand which is always a process :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new