? for y'all shipping pro's

Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw were some people seal bags with a sealer.How well does this work?Look like it could leak if not sealed right.I thought about trying it beacuse I tie a bag like a little girl.LOL....like to hear some feedback on this method.:cool:

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i use two bags, tie the first one in a TIGHT not, and i use a small rubber band around the second one

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
double bagged double rubber banded also if you're going to use a styrofoam box packing peanuts are a necessity not so much a shipping pro as a moving pro in progress ha a great method for the coral is to rubberband the frag to a piece of styrofoam and then place it upside down in the water... this way it floats, its always underwater, and no damage will come its way

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i totally second the foam ALSO VERY IMPORTANT add a small amount of carbon in a small micron net, this was told to me by a VERY seasoned pro in shipping it will help keep the slime off the coral and keep the water nice

Eklikewhoa

Fish Thumper!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bag.....first bag tied in a knot, wrap that bag in newspaper, second bag through opposite end and tie knot, third bag just in case and rubber band.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back