OP
Justin....#JAMAS

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Gareth.....today I come home and notice that a small rock that I bought with 2 huge green mushroom heads on it only has one of the mushroom heads on the rock now! I'm about to investigate further but was curious, is it possible that the two mushrooms could join into just one huge mushroom? Bc it does look a whole lot bigger, and the other head was right next to the one in the pic to the right of this one but its gone! Lol sorry again for the questions, just seems like everyday something happens
IMG_20180117_210223.jpg

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Gareth.....today I come home and notice that a small rock that I bought with 2 huge green mushroom heads on it only has one of the mushroom heads on the rock now! I'm about to investigate further but was curious, is it possible that the two mushrooms could join into just one huge mushroom? Bc it does look a whole lot bigger, and the other head was right next to the one in the pic to the right of this one but its gone! Lol sorry again for the questions, just seems like everyday something happens
IMG_20180117_210223.jpg

This one i am going to let others answer, i have no experience with mushrooms.
Other than to say i find it improbable of fusion given the physiology of any anything more complex than an amoeba.
But just a guess.

Oscar Bravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently having a similar problem. I am thinking it was due to the increase of flow. I did a water change and my temperature has dropped due to weather and my heater cant keep up. I already lost a small head.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back