Frozen Foods

  • Thread starter Thread starter homer1475
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
11,818
Reaction score
17,607
Location
Way upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that you guys have been carrying and shipping frozen foods, any reason you do not carry the every popular LRS brand?

For me it's getting harder and harder to find as many LFS's are currently or will be permanently closed. I think it would be a great partnership for both of you guys.
 
You could make your own. Go to any asian market get the seafood package maybe cost around $ 5.00 blend with garlic, ginger, seaweed, selcon etc.. You can add any other things if you want it. I either put on ice cubs tray or just zip lock bags. Fishes love it.
 
Simply contact LRS and let Larry know. he will contact your LFS and arrange something.
 
You could make your own. Go to any asian market get the seafood package maybe cost around $ 5.00 blend with garlic, ginger, seaweed, selcon etc.. You can add any other things if you want it. I either put on ice cubs tray or just zip lock bags. Fishes love it.
Little hard right now as everything is in lockdown. And it's way easier to buy it then make it.

Maybe we should see if @ReefFrenzy will respond?
 
I know premium aquatics carries it, just can't justify buying only it from them when I buy 90% of my other gear from BRS. I was actually going to order from premium this morning, but they are all out of stock on salifert kits. Can't justify shipping for 2 or 3 bags of LRS.

In another words, I would add it onto my order when I need some carbon, or test kits, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new