FS: ATB: Multi purpose skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter kharn101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
917
Reaction score
123
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,
I recently got this skimmer for my 30 gallon tank, this thing is to much for my tank. I would like to get 400$ shipped for this skimmer, comes with mesh wheel, 2 pin wheels all hang on and sump parts. Pics to be posted soon..Used for about 3 months
 
willing to trade for partial trade for coral and cash...looking for SPS and or watermelon chalic. frags
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new