FS:Deltec MCE 600

  • Thread starter Thread starter kharn101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
917
Reaction score
123
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,
I decided to get a sump for my tank and sell my HOB skimmer. I used it for a good 2 months and would like to sell it, in very good condition. I would like to get 310$ shipped for it.
Thanks
 




Do you want me to take the skimmer apart? It works 100% and i can give you a 100% refund if it doesn't
I can show you the micro bubbles production in another pic?
 
hey i sent you a PM on nano reef,
the mod is removable...i just removed it and yes i still have the diffuser
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new