Gauging interest on lighting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter icedgxe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

icedgxe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
610
Reaction score
355
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I may be upgrading my lighting so I am going to gauge interest on my lighting. I have a 72" Current sunpod with 3- 150W Hqi lights. It has 24 led moonlights. 12 Blue and 12 White. They are on separate plugs so they can be timed separately. Bulbs included are 3 phoenix 14k bulbs. The bulbs are about a month old right now. I want $400 for the setup. For $100 more I will throw in the 2 6' vho super actinic with icecap 430 ballast, endcaps etc. Setup was mounted but only used for like two days (vhos). Just pm me if you are interested.

This is the halide fixture
72? SunPod 3x150W HQI Fixture by Current USA* - AquaCave

This is the vho kit. 2 Bulb, 72"
IceCap VHO Retrofit Kits
 
Bump...This is an older picture that doesn't have the vho's in it but you can see the main fixture.

Pic1023-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new