gcarroll's 260g SPS reef

Problem solved!!!

33267503501871b95fc0a46a84d5a4c8.jpg
 
Very nice setup...I dont feel bad for taking a long time to get my tank going :)

Patience is key in this hobby
 
Love your aquascape. I’m going to use Marco rock for my next build. Definitely going to try and mimic your scape
 
well, I had to make a change on the plumbing. I went with some nice schedule 80 bulkheads. But I completely missed interpreted how much harder it would be to lineup the plumbing with threaded fittings. I finally gave up and ordered slip pockets and they arrived last night. Hoping I can get one of the club members to give me a hand putting in the bulkheads and then I should be able to finish it up.
 
Last edited:
well, I had to make a change on the plumbing. I went with some nice schedule 80 bulkheads. But I completely missed interpreted how much harder it would be to lineup the plumbing with threaded fittings. I finally gave up and ordered slip pockets and they arrived last night. Hoping I can get one of the club members to give me a hand putting in the bowl kids and then I should be able to finish it up.
I can give you a hand for a few hours tomorrow. Lmk
 
What a great build so far. I'm hopping the new skimmer fits. I also love your smoker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new