GHL Propeller Breeze 3 compatible?

KenRexford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL has a 0-10v controller for its Propeller Breeze 3 fan. Obviously this is controlled by the profilux controller, but is it compatible with Hydros Control and/or Neptune Apex through that 0-10v connection or is it only compatible with GHL?

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't see why it wouldn't be. It uses 0-10V input to control the fans 12V power supply. You would just need to convert/change the Profilux 0-10V connector (6 position phone plug) to whatever the Hydros or Apex uses.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To add, you would also need to program the Hydros or Apex 0-10V to control based off of temperature. I have neither, so I'm not sure of thier capability. The Profilux has settings in its temperature control where you specify what temperature the fan comes on and at what temperature its running at max speed.

VanJoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL has a 0-10v controller for its Propeller Breeze 3 fan. Obviously this is controlled by the profilux controller, but is it compatible with Hydros Control and/or Neptune Apex through that 0-10v connection or is it only compatible with GHL?
So did you try it out with the Hydros? Too bad they don't have a Hydros to Proflix cable adapter.

tmccaff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever figure it out? I was looking at that as well but wasn’t sure how to do it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.6%
Back