GillMeister redux

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
1,565
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear I came this close to throwing in the towel for good this year. After my second massive coral die-off I just neglected my tank for almost 9 months.

Then I kept getting these pesky emails from the Rev, asking me to be a partner member again. I ignored them right up till the deadline and then I caved. I rejoined.

And then a miracle happened. I scrubbed the glass on my tank and took a good long look at my seemingly barren rock scape and there it was, this beautiful little blue acro making an effort to survive behind a rock. It's the only one, but it's enough.

I'm BACK!
 
welcome33.gif
 
I swear I came this close to throwing in the towel for good this year. After my second massive coral die-off I just neglected my tank for almost 9 months.

Then I kept getting these pesky emails from the Rev, asking me to be a partner member again. I ignored them right up till the deadline and then I caved. I rejoined.

And then a miracle happened. I scrubbed the glass on my tank and took a good long look at my seemingly barren rock scape and there it was, this beautiful little blue acro making an effort to survive behind a rock. It's the only one, but it's enough.

I'm BACK!
Post a picture of the Little guy!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new