Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Weekend! I am headed to an all day freshwater fish auction today! I'm selling fish, probably won't be buying any this time, and may pickup a few pieces of equipment. We'll see - with these things you never know how it will go.

FW fish and plants were being auctioned continuously from 10a to 5:30p today with nearly 1,000 bags sold and some dry goods available in silent auctions. I took four bags of fish, got a small return pump, and broke even. I spent most of the day volunteering and helping things run smoothly. It was a great event with many happy people and an auction that benefited a local fish club!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning from Long Island. :cool:
I think I will trim some blue sponge today before it covers my house and neighbors house.

My wife made some fantastic black linguini with crabs last night and I am to full to bend over my tank.
I got a couple of dozen live blue claw crabs and gave my fish some for a little treat.

The linguini is black from squid ink. The ink doesn't add any taste but it is more aldante than white pasta. It comes black like that so you don't have to find your own ink. It's an Italian thing but we had a neighbor over for dinner and she is from Ireland and never seen it before. She loved it. :p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning from Long Island. :cool:
I think I will trim some blue sponge today before it covers my house and neighbors house.

Can't you just wrap it in lights and convince them it is part of the Christmas decorations?!? :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back