Good Morning!

Happy Weekend! I am headed to an all day freshwater fish auction today! I'm selling fish, probably won't be buying any this time, and may pickup a few pieces of equipment. We'll see - with these things you never know how it will go.

FW fish and plants were being auctioned continuously from 10a to 5:30p today with nearly 1,000 bags sold and some dry goods available in silent auctions. I took four bags of fish, got a small return pump, and broke even. I spent most of the day volunteering and helping things run smoothly. It was a great event with many happy people and an auction that benefited a local fish club!
 
Good Morning from Long Island. :cool:
I think I will trim some blue sponge today before it covers my house and neighbors house.

My wife made some fantastic black linguini with crabs last night and I am to full to bend over my tank.
I got a couple of dozen live blue claw crabs and gave my fish some for a little treat.

The linguini is black from squid ink. The ink doesn't add any taste but it is more aldante than white pasta. It comes black like that so you don't have to find your own ink. It's an Italian thing but we had a neighbor over for dinner and she is from Ireland and never seen it before. She loved it. :p
 
Good Morning from Long Island. :cool:
I think I will trim some blue sponge today before it covers my house and neighbors house.

Can't you just wrap it in lights and convince them it is part of the Christmas decorations?!? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new