Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone from my little part of the ocean!

Working College Life GIF by pikaole

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Mid 50s in late June...I'll take it!! Things are going ok with the kids moving in. Just a slight toddler meltdown last night, but naptime was a little messed up. Thankfully, letting him carry the ketchup solved the problem. I REALLY need to work on a lock for the sump and my ATO reservoir....I'm terrified of ketchup in my sump and/or reservoir! o_O I might be able to just add some handles and put one of those childproof latches on the sump. Not too sure about the reservoir. It has a flip lid and is made of acrylic. At the very least, I could probably anchor it down with some gorilla tape. Any other ideas??

Have a great hump day!!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Beep Beep Beep
My ATO has gone wonky
Hydros is coming to save me.
As I read this, I heard my ATO pump sucking wind. Oops. Good thing I had extra water made! I also need to order an extra pump....in case I burn this one out. I would never do such a thing. Come to think of it, the pump I'm using now IS the extra pump from the last one I burned out. Oops...:cool::rolleyes:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Mid 50s in late June...I'll take it!! Things are going ok with the kids moving in. Just a slight toddler meltdown last night, but naptime was a little messed up. Thankfully, letting him carry the ketchup solved the problem. I REALLY need to work on a lock for the sump and my ATO reservoir....I'm terrified of ketchup in my sump and/or reservoir! o_O I might be able to just add some handles and put one of those childproof latches on the sump. Not too sure about the reservoir. It has a flip lid and is made of acrylic. At the very least, I could probably anchor it down with some gorilla tape. Any other ideas??

Have a great hump day!!
Could you get a cheap hamper, cut the bottom out and sit it down over the reservoir.
master:WCR018.jpg
iu

Hamper because the top would open

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I read this, I heard my ATO pump sucking wind. Oops. Good thing I had extra water made! I also need to order an extra pump....in case I burn this one out. I would never do such a thing. Come to think of it, the pump I'm using now IS the extra pump from the last one I burned out. Oops...:cool::rolleyes:
One of these?
2021062308295402-6119275331482600173-IMG_3728-M.jpg

PM me your address and it's yours. I have another whole Tunze ATO out there somewhere I can send you. Not sure it's all there though. I haven't used it since I joined the 75 to the big sump.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these?
2021062308295402-6119275331482600173-IMG_3728-M.jpg

PM me your address and it's yours. I have another whole Tunze ATO out there somewhere I can send you. Not sure it's all there though. I haven't used it since I joined the 75 to the big sump.
That's the one!!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
My husband woke me up with a phone call this morning. My ato is beeping and he can’t figure out why. Well after a half hour of trying different things over the phone I could not figure it out either. Nothing else to do but shut it off and do manual top offs. Hope my tank is still alive when I get home on Saturday.
A little video of the grandkids finding a crab popping out of the sand. My granddaughter is the one telling my grandson to touch it. Watch to the end. He has such a kind hearted soul.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have a great hump day!!
March Madness Baylor GIF by TCU Athletics

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
Its supposed to be another nice day here today. Looks like I can get the mowing finished this morning, IF the tractor starts. It gave me a bit of a hard time yesterday. Slow crank so I think the battery is at its end.
Major hen house cleaning, bathroom cleaning, tank water change, make RO/DI, pick up meds at CVS, etc. busy day to say the least. I also need to stop at Ford to pick up parts to service the Escape. I’m planning to do it Saturday but it may rain and we have no garage.
Have a great day!
Stay cool and hydrated! :cool:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back