Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa Claws came today!!! He/she was overly generous! Not only did I get an awesome air pump and Boyds filters (which I'm always needing). Plus a humorous card that was right up my alley. AND so many presents for the kitties! As you can see Karma and Kuki haven't woken up to their surprises but Squirt LOVES the penguim mat! Thank you and may your holidays be the best ever!
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0982.jpg

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine in today and while everybody got awesome gifts. Who got a custom card from a secret elf as well? I was more excited to see the children getting into it than the gifts from Santa himself
It might be difficult to distinguish but there are 2 authors to that card. :) I think by the time she turns 5 people will mistake my writing for hers. She was so excited to send those rocks and write the card. She even picked the fish one :). It was really cute. Merry Christmas Daryl! Maybe I’ll see you on XBL.

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa Claws came today!!! He/she was overly generous! Not only did I get an awesome air pump and Boyds filters (which I'm always needing). Plus a humorous card that was right up my alley. AND so many presents for the kitties! As you can see Karma and Kuki haven't woken up to their surprises but Squirt LOVES the penguim mat! Thank you and may your holidays be the best ever!
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0982.jpg
Beautiful kitties! ❤️

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My secret Santa made my whole family smile!! Thank you so much!!! The cup is super cute and will be used often. The fossils are perfect for my collection. I’m laughing at the sayings on the clothes and towels every time I look at them. Candy is already eaten lol. And the adorable ornament will hang by my tank year round to remind me I’m not the only one addicted to aquariums
A5976F51-D762-4F78-B562-2485A6551520.jpeg
I love it. Go frag yourself lol

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0982.jpg
Beautiful fur babies!! Are they Lilac Points?

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you thank you secret Santa!! Your gifts were so generous and tailor made to my reefing and other hobby needs. The frag racks are SO COOL! I can’t wait to glue them to my ugly overflow and start filling. Game is perfect for upcoming family visits and the beautiful wool is the nudge I need to start a knitting project.
B5A29303-2A00-40B5-A4E6-4EB4E80396F4.jpeg

HiBRiD109

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Secret Santa. Everything Is awesome. The 2part will get used up over the next 18 months if my estimates are correct. My wife and I bursted out laughing at receiving Dundie!! My boys love the Lego set and I'm gonna try the clown 3D puzzle. I'll give reef rx a go over Xmas. It worked before when I had Bryopsis, the GHA has been a tough for. The kids love the ornaments. The clown ornament is really made well and looks great. Thanks again for the wonderful gifts. Have a Merry Christmas/Holiday.

PXL_20221217_163559073.MP.jpg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much Secret Santa for the awesome gifts! They put a smile on my face :) And your notes cracked me up! I already put the tank stuff to good use and the calendar is beautiful! P.S. I didn’t already have the coffee mug, thank you! I enjoyed my morning coffee in it today. Merry Christmas!

58B31438-4EDD-4F94-81FA-4F2794FCEF15.jpeg

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fur babies!! Are they Lilac Points?
They are Tonkinese, so 2 of them are Platinum Minks (sleeping) and the one playing with the toy is a Platinum Point. The origins of the breed is a cross of Siamese & Burmese. So their personalities are very doglike!

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are Tonkinese, so 2 of them are Platinum Minks (sleeping) and the one playing with the toy is a Platinum Point. The origins of the breed is a cross of Siamese & Burmese. So their personalities are very doglike!
I love that! I grew up with Seal Point Siameses and now have a Flame Point that was a rescue, believe it or not! The Siamese varieties are definitely some of my faves with their personalities!

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a bunch of goodies today !
thank you secret Santa ! I have so many fish tanks these scrappers are definitely gonna be used ! And I can’t wait to try the polyp booster !
Thank you so much !
EB96DA5A-AEC6-4686-A294-1219D3814495.jpeg
Glad you liked it!
I saw you needed some cleaning and I relate on that so much so some small stuff to help you! I love polyp booster and I saw you asked for the roids so I figured it'd be a good combo.
Sorry if the reagents aren't correct. On your questionnaire you said you always needed more Hannah phosphate tests. I hope those are what you need, I figured you didn't mean the tester itself.
If you did please let me know and I can get one sent your way. I hope to see those reagents used!!!

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you liked it!
I saw you needed some cleaning and I relate on that so much so some small stuff to help you! I love polyp booster and I saw you asked for the roids so I figured it'd be a good combo.
Sorry if the reagents aren't correct. On your questionnaire you said you always needed more Hannah phosphate tests. I hope those are what you need, I figured you didn't mean the tester itself.
If you did please let me know and I can get one sent your way. I hope to see those reagents used!!!
Ahh !! So that’s why you were snooping around my build thread hahah ! No everything is perfect! Thank you so much ! And yes I test every 2 weeks so those reagents are perfect !

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my awesome gifts from @cubereefer. Absolutely love the painting. It hadn't dawned on me yet that it was a painting of my favorite fish and invert, then a boy said, that's Morey. Then the light bulb turned on and I got it. It's so awesome. I'm going to put it up in my office next to my desk. I'll share a photo when I put it up. Everything else is awesome too. If you can't tell from the photo I opened that bag of werthers as soon as I pulled it out of the box. I think I have a few left this morning. Thank you for the thought and effort you put into my gift. It's awesome.

IMG_0330.jpg

cubereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my awesome gifts from @cubereefer. Absolutely love the painting. It hadn't dawned on me yet that it was a painting of my favorite fish and invert, then a boy said, that's Morey. Then the light bulb turned on and I got it. It's so awesome. I'm going to put it up in my office next to my desk. I'll share a photo when I put it up. Everything else is awesome too. If you can't tell from the photo I opened that bag of werthers as soon as I pulled it out of the box. I think I have a few left this morning. Thank you for the thought and effort you put into my gift. It's awesome.

IMG_0330.jpg
awesome man I'm glad you like it all. I love bringing excitement to other reefers . see you all again next year. Merry Christmas!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back