Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Another awesome year of Secret Santa. Thank you!

I actually have a hunting & fishing room in my house that this monstrously huge jig will hang in.

Even though I currently use Moonshiners, the Caltiv8 product is intriguing. I’ll be doing some research this weekend to compare the two.

Once again, thank you to my Secret Santa!

Attachments

• IMG_2017.jpeg
    IMG_2017.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 116

FutterBingers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure who my secret Santa is, but thank you so very much for the treats!! I am absolutely in love with the socks you gifted, they’re my new favorite pair! The Andes mints have been completely devoured and the hot cocoa/ marshmallow topper is up next :D! I received 2 parcels with “Package 1 of ?” and “Package 2 of ?” written on the outside. Again, thank you so so much to my secret Santa from CA! (Notice how all the chocolate is already gone XD)

Attachments

• IMG_9589.jpeg
    IMG_9589.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 94

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
I wanted to send a very sincere thank you to Ben at #tidalgardens. I reached out to tidal gardens and ask them to put together a frag pack for my person in the secret Santa. I gave him a decent budget and they proceeded to make the gift about 4 times better. So to my recipient, please send a shout out to tidal gardens. They really went above and beyond in helping me fulfill your gift. #secretsanta

Last edited:

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok I don’t know who my Secret Santa was but wow! You know how sometimes you throw a big ticket item on your list just for the hell of it, but don’t really expect to get it? Well whoever my Santa was delivered!!!!

Thank you so so sooooo much for this extremely generous gift!!

- 5gallon deskmate tank complete with salt, rock, microbacter7, biomedia, heater, and live sand

401EFA52-7986-4FFE-BA4F-90DE447F10FA.jpeg
Cool gifts! Any idea what you are going to do with the deskmate?

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Cool gifts! Any idea what you are going to do with the deskmate?
Im going to try and run with the stock light and just do zoas softies and maybe some LPS. Likely some sexy shrimp and general CUC. Fish is still TBD- obviously no more than 2 small ones.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice care package full of a bit of everything from @Reefer Matt ... he must be psychic and knew i needed to test my calcium today lol!

Thanks!
IMG_0672.JPG
You are very welcome! I like to give to other Reefers, and I hope they will be of use to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Reefing!

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
WOW!!! I cannot thank my secret santa enough! I definitely did not expect to see this when I got home today! I'm at an absolute loss of words at how much I appreciate this gift! It's been a long year to say the least, and this forum and the hobby have helped me stay positive. It was so much fun seeing all the secret Santa lists and shopping for gifts. My little guy is beyond excited to help get it running! There will 100% be a build thread on the progress! Thank you so much again.
1000006025.jpg
1000006031.jpg
1000006027.jpg
1000006026.jpg

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
WOW!!! I cannot thank my secret santa enough! I definitely did not expect to see this when I got home today! I'm at an absolute loss of words at how much I appreciate this gift! It's been a long year to say the least, and this forum and the hobby have helped me stay positive. It was so much fun seeing all the secret Santa lists and shopping for gifts. My little guy is beyond excited to help get it running! There will 100% be a build thread on the progress! Thank you so much again.
1000006025.jpg
1000006031.jpg
1000006027.jpg
1000006026.jpg
Looking forward to a build thread!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
my secret santa was very generous, and even got the package delivered on my actual birthday!!!! i’m writing this from work so i don’t have pictures, but i am very thankful for the note he wrote as well. everything will be put to use and the lemon head have already been devoured :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back