green hair algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
look, this not meant to be a negative comment but the op hasn't responded to wbat is obvious. we need morre info, without it this thread is dead. may well just be new tank sy drome for all we know.
 
I had the same problems once. I used algae scrubber to remove hair algae from my aquarium and harvested it from my algae scrubber every once a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new