Greetings from the Rockies

Howdy
howdy.gif
 
Welcome good to have you on deck here! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to meet people with similar interests as yourself and gain tons of knowledge about the hobby!

If you get a chance check out my YouTube channel I have episodes about R2R itself, and just my reefing journey in general! Hope to hear from you soon and welcome again!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEnKhibcZ_5Xg0fvJGi1Yg
 
Welcome :)! I am located in CO Springs as well. Very pretty state, especially in the mountains.
Awesome! How have you found the local saltwater scene? Seems like a lot activity up in Denver but I don’t feel like driving that far very often.
 
Welcome to R2R from a fellow Coloradoan! I'm up north in Denver though.

I would recommend Reefkoi Corals. He has a great selection of corals and reasonable prices. Also check out the local reef club SCMAS (Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society). They usually have a pretty good coral show with many vendors (several come down from Denver) but with Covid that might not be happening this year.

If you decide to come up north you have to check out Aquatic Art. They are only open to the public on Friday and Saturday but they are one of the best reef stores in Colorado.

Good luck with your new home and your new hobby!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new