Howdy
howdy.gif

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome good to have you on deck here! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to meet people with similar interests as yourself and gain tons of knowledge about the hobby!

If you get a chance check out my YouTube channel I have episodes about R2R itself, and just my reefing journey in general! Hope to hear from you soon and welcome again!

OP
OP
ricogreeko

ricogreeko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome :)! I am located in CO Springs as well. Very pretty state, especially in the mountains.
Awesome! How have you found the local saltwater scene? Seems like a lot activity up in Denver but I don’t feel like driving that far very often.

Dub_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R from a fellow Coloradoan! I'm up north in Denver though.

I would recommend Reefkoi Corals. He has a great selection of corals and reasonable prices. Also check out the local reef club SCMAS (Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society). They usually have a pretty good coral show with many vendors (several come down from Denver) but with Covid that might not be happening this year.

If you decide to come up north you have to check out Aquatic Art. They are only open to the public on Friday and Saturday but they are one of the best reef stores in Colorado.

Good luck with your new home and your new hobby!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back